Abduction is when a bunnies are taken from the Bunny Circle, usually by the Beyea Aliens. Only one alien abduction can be active at a time, so if a bunny is already abducted by Area 51 or the Mothership when another bunny is abducted by Area 51 or the Mothership, the first bunny is returned to the Bunny Circle.
- Area 51 abducts one bunny at a time.
- The Mothership abducts all the bunnies belonging to a particular opponent.
- Leif Carrotson abducts all the bunnies belonging to a particular opponent and sails around the Bunny Circle with them.
- Heavenly Haloed bunnies cannot be abducted.
- The Holographic Bunny cannot be abducted.
- The Bunnies in Black can prevent bunnies from being abducted or retrieve abducted bunnies.
Cards Discarded by AbductionEdit
When a bunny is abducted, certain cards attached to that bunny must be discarded immediately:
- Lucky Clover
- The Containment Suit
- Feed the Bunny Random FTB / Gorge the Bunny (also Feed All Your Bunnies if the Mothership is abducting all bunnies)
- The Trojan Bunny
- The Ebola Virus
- Rank (Only lost for Beyea Aliens, not Leif Carrotson)
Roaming Red Run CardsEdit
If the abducted bunny has a Roaming Red Run card (such as Cyber Bunny) on top of it, then the bunny goes with the aliens and the Roaming Red Run card moves on to the next target in the Bunny Circle. All Roaming Red Run cards work this way except for The Ebola Virus.