Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Quest Card Info|
|Card ID||049, 050, 134, 0756|
|◄ Previous||Nuclear Warhead|
|Next ►||Bad Karma|
Area 51 may be used to abduct a bunny from the Bunny Circle. An abducted bunny is placed off to the side and out of play until another bunny is abducted using another Area 51 or the Mothership. If this occurs, then the first bunny is returned to its owner. A player with an abducted bunny and no other bunny in the Bunny Circle may not play any aggressive cards (or Choose a Carrot cards). An abducted bunny cannot count towards a triplet because it is not in the Bunny Circle. At the end of the game, a player with only an abducted bunny may still win the game (since the bunny is still alive).
- If an abducted bunny has any cards associated with it such as Lucky Clover, the Containment Suit, a Feed the Bunny card, the Trojan Bunny, the Ebola Virus, Meteor Rocks, or C.O.M.A. then those cards are immediately discarded.
- If the bunny that is abducted has Cyber Bunny on top of it, then the bunny goes with the aliens and Cyber Bunny moves on to the next target in The Bunny Circle. All Roaming Red Run cards work this way (with the exception of the Ebola Virus).
- Heavenly Haloed bunnies cannot be abducted by Area 51.
- The Holographic Bunny cannot be abducted by Area 51.
- The Bunnies in Black can prevent a bunny from being abducted by Area 51 or retrieve an abducted bunny.
- The planet Jupiter is in a different position on each Area 51 card.
- Area 51 refers to a secret U.S. government military base where extraterrestrial beings and/or equipment were allegedly studied.