|Blue Plate Special|
|Conquest Card Info|
|Card ID||0839, 0840|
|◄ Previous||Bizarre Baccarat|
|Next ►||Chocolate Eclair|
Blue Plate Special may be used once by a player to roll the five 12-sided dice (Violet, Orange, Green, Yellow and Blue). The color die that has the lowest roll is the supply taken by the player. If two or more dice roll the lowest number, then the player may take more than one supply.
- Violet 12-sided die = Take a bunny from the Discard Pile.
- Orange 12-sided die = Take a Carrot from Kaballa’s Market Two.
- Green 12-sided die = Take a Radish Card from Kaballa’s Market Two.
- Yellow 12-sided die = Take a Metal card from Morden’s Metals Exchange.
- Blue 12-sided die = Take a Milk Card from Kaballa’s Market Two.
Carrots, Radish Cards and Milk Cards are taken from Kaballa’s Market Two (if the market is open). Bunnies are taken from the Discard Pile, and Metal cards are taken from Morden’s Metals Exchange if they are available.
- Blue Plate Special parodies a low-priced daily diner special: a main course with all the fixins; a daily combo; a square for two bits.