|Carrot Top Royale|
|Quest Card Info|
|Card ID||304, 305|
|◄ Previous||Weil's Pawn Shop Closed!|
|Next ►||Free Pawn!|
Carrot Top Royale allows the player to gamble based on how many dice show the same number. He/she rolls the violet, orange, green, yellow, blue, and black dice.
- If all of the dice show different numbers, then the player receives 1 carrot and 10 dollas.
- If any two dice show the same number, then one of the player’s bunnies gets snuffed by the Casino bosses.
If successful in the first gamble, the player may roll the red die and add it to the previously rolled dice for the optional gamble:
- If all of the dice show different numbers, then the player receives another 10 dollas and revives two bunnies. Revived bunnies must be placed in the bunny circle.
- If any two dice show the same number, then the player loses all bunnies, carrots, and dollas.
After rolling for the optional gamble, the player may still re-roll one of the original six dice, provided the player has the appropriate pawn or the Red Timid Bunny and has not already re-rolled for that color (none of the dice are officially “locked in” until any possible re-rolls have been exhausted or declined).
This card may be played on an opponent’s bunny. If an opponent is given the card, then that opponent must roll the six dice. If the opponent is successful, then the opponent has the choice whether or not to roll the seventh red die for the optional gamble.
- If the player owns the green pawn, the Carrot Top Royale may be played twice, or saved to be played a second time before discarding.
- Carrot Top Royale is a more extreme version of Carrot Top Casino.
- Carrot Top Royale cannot pay off in carrot, cabbage, or water while Kaballa's Market is closed.
- The Mad, Mad Donnelaith Bakery also allows the player to gamble with the possibility of winning a carrot or losing a bunny.
- Bunny's Eleven can be used to steal the winnings from Carrot Top Royale or Carrot Top Casino.