|Day of the Dead|
|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||7th Whisk|
The Day of the Dead allows the player to roll the violet, orange, green, yellow, blue, red, and pink dice looking for 6s. Each die may be re-rolled twice. If the player rolls at least three sixes, he/she may revive up to three bunnies from the discard pile. Revived bunnies must match the color of a die that rolled 6. The player may roll more than three sixes but then must choose only three colors to revive.
- Half-Color Bunnies may be revived if one of the two colors of the bunny matches a die that rolled 6.
- Free agent, specialty, celebrity, super, semi-super, extra-super, and holographic bunnies may not be revived with Day of the Dead.
- The Red Timid Bunny adds an extra re-roll for each die.
- A pawn adds an extra re-roll for the die matching its color (cumulative with Red Timid Bunny).
- Each bunny has an item that represents the number six (from left to right, six roll on the die, VI is six in Roman numerals, and the ‘6’ on the lock). Together, this is “666,” or the Number of the Beast.