|Double Lucky Horseshoe|
|Conquest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||Lucky Horseshoe|
|Next ►||Triple Lucky Horseshoe|
The Double Lucky Horseshoe can be played on any bunny to protect it from weapons by subtracting 2 from the weapon’s weapon level. This means a roll of 2 less than normal can survive the weapon. Once played on a bunny, Double Lucky Horseshoe cannot be transferred to a different bunny. If the player has no bunnies, the Double Lucky Horseshoe may either be discarded or played on an opponent’s bunny.
- 50/50 weapons are not affected by lucky horseshoe cards.
- There are many lucky horseshoe cards of varying levels of protection. A player may play multiple lucky horseshoe cards on the same bunny for cumulative protection. For example, a Double Lucky Horseshoe and a Triple Lucky Horseshoe on the same bunny will subtract 5 from any weapon level.
- The Bamboozled Blacksmith removes the Double Lucky Horseshoe.
- A bunny abducted by Area 51 or the Mothership must immediately discard any lucky horseshoe cards.
- The Double Lucky Horseshoe may be shared between bunnies joined by the Fingercuffs.