|Even Stephen Odd Todd|
|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||Atlas Shrugged|
|Next ►||Center Of The Circle|
- For example, if a player rolls a ‘9’ on the Yellow 12-sided die, then he may take any odd-numbered Carrot from either an opponent or Kaballa's Market.
- All the Nu cards are literary references (since they first appeared in a special printing for Barnes & Nobles).
- Even Stephen Odd Todd parodies Steven King horror fiction author (with his car Christine), and Todd Matthews, fictional author of the book Hotel Royale from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode “The Royale” (Season 2, Episode 12). The revolving door with an “R” is prominently featured in the episode.
- That dot-com'er artist Todd Rosenberg runs a web site called Odd Todd is a coincidence.
- That a children’s early reader math book by Scholastic has the same name  is a coincidence.
Card #Nu 005