|Extra Super Pink|
|Quest Card Info|
|Background||Stainless Steel Pattern|
|▲ Deck||Ominous Onyx|
|◄ Previous||Extra Super Red|
Extra Super Pink Bunnies give a player the advantages of Super Bunnies and all of the “special features” of Pink bunnies, and is thus the most powerful bunny ever. The Super Bunny features available to the Extra Super Pink Bunny include:
- The Player with an Extra Super Pink Bunny down in The Bunny Circle may automatically play two cards per turn.
- When an Extra Super Pink Bunny is attacked with a weapon card (levels ‘01’ through ‘12’), the Player may roll the d20 regardless of the Weapon Level.
- When an Extra Super Bunny is placed down, all bunnies in The Bunny Circle that are the same color (or half-color) as the Extra Super Bunny are immediately eliminated (unless they are carrying The Heavenly Halo). Until the Extra Super Pink Bunny itself is eliminated, no bunny of the same color (or half-color) can survive in The Bunny Circle.
Once an Extra Super Pink Bunny has been eliminated, it cannot be purchased from Weil's Pawn Shop nor can it be brought back into the game for any reason using any card. In addition, Extra Super Bunnies cannot be cloned, boosted (or better boosted), paintballed, blanched, or fingercuffed. The Pink bunny “special features” available to the Extra Super Pink Bunny include:
- Pink Congenial Bunny – has five cabbage and five water (only available to feed itself)
- Pink Gleeful Bunny – has five Dolla of credit each turn (may not be accumulated or stockpiled)
- Pink Lumbering Bunny – has five Lucky Clover
- Pink Sinister Bunny – has a Bounce-Away Force Field
- Pink Timid Bunny – has die-roll substitution capabilities. A Player who owns the Extra Super Pink Bunny cannot force another player to substitute any dice. A Player who owns a Extra Super Pink Bunny may only substitute for his own dice rolls.