|Quest Card Info|
|▲ Deck||Ominous Onyx|
|◄ Previous||Echo Valley 2-6809|
|Next ►||Follow The Queen|
Fifth Element allows a player to receive any one bunny in The Bunny Circle, a single saved Zodiac card, or a single Mysterious Place card that has a ‘5’ in the Card Identification Number from any opponents if at least one ‘05’ is rolled. If at least five ‘05’s are rolled, then the player receives all of the bunnies in The Bunny Circle, saved Zodiac cards, and saved Mysterious Place cards that have a ‘5’ in the Card Identification Number.
- The KinderBunnies d10 dice may be used for this card as well.
- Fifth Element parodies the Bruce Willis movie The Fifth Element.
- Milla Jovovich also had a role, as a barely-covered young woman, who is parodied in the artwork.
- The fifth element is Boron, which has two electrons in the lowest-energy shell and three electrons in the next higher energy shell. These are represented in the artwork by the small circles on the outside rim of the hatch.
- The "P:5 N:6" also refers to Boron, which has 5 protons and 6 neutrons.