|The Heavenly Halo|
|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||Free Agent|
|Next ►||Kaballa's Market High|
The Heavenly Halo protects any one bunny from all harm, hunger, misfortune, and abduction. The bunny may, however, defect, be auctioned, be exchanged, or gambled (in Poverty Poker, Mystery Urn, Bunny Block Bid). The Heavenly Halo card, by itself, is not a bunny. Once assigned to a bunny, The Heavenly Halo cannot be moved to another bunny.
If the bunny with The Heavenly Halo changes owners, then The Heavenly Halo goes with it. If a player’s only bunny has The Heavenly Halo, then that player may not play any aggressive cards (cards with a Pink Box, except for Choose a Carrot cards). If a player runs The Heavenly Halo card but has no bunny in the Bunny Circle, then the card may either be discarded or placed on an opponent’s bunny (just to be extraordinarily nice).
- The possible abductions The Heavenly Halo protects from include Area 51, the Mothership, Leif Carrotson, and Red October.
- The Heavenly Halo protects a bunny from all weapons.
- Heavenly Halo Handoff can move The Heavenly Halo to another bunny.
- The Heavenly Halo may be shared between bunnies joined by the Fingercuffs.
- A bunny with The Heavenly Halo may be put up if the stakes for Poverty Poker include bunnies. If the owner of the haloed bunny has exactly the number of bunnies the stakes require, the haloed bunny must be wagered.
- A bunny with the Heavenly Halo may not participate in Russian Roulette since it cannot be harmed. If its owner has other bunnies then one of those must participate.