|Quest Card Info|
|Card ID||0733, Psi 06|
|Kind||Red Arrow Psi|
|◄ Previous||Pucker Up|
|Next ►||Dr. Xavi-Hare|
Hitchbunny's Guide may be used once by a Player to take one card from the Discard Pile that features a picture of the planet Jupiter (either in full or partially) for each combination of a roll of '04' and '02' on the dice. Each of the 12-sided and 10-sided dice may only be combined once. "Jupiter" cards include:
- Activate: The Minilith (183)
- Area 51 (049, 050, 134, 0756)
- Athena (566)
- Bad Karma (051)
- Bad News – Aliens (KinderBunnies, 097)
- Celebrity Bunny – Carl (607)
- Cyber Bunny (054)
- Europan Robotic Titanium Termites (190, 241)
- Hitchbunny's Guide (0733)
- Miniature Black Hole (132)
- The Minilith (147)
- Mothership (299)
- Officer Rank O-6 Captain (605)
- Transcendental Run (531)
- Tybo (523)
- Where No Bunny Has Gone Before (470)
Card #Psi 06
- The Psi promo cards all pictured the Psi symbol in the background.
- The suitcase has a piece of clothing that resembles the swimsuit from “Watering Hole” and “Terrible Misfortune – Pool” and “Water Works” only it’s reversed. The 2 large teeth are features of rabbits.
- ‘Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy’ was originally a 1978 absurdist radio comedy series created by Douglas Adams, later expanded into a series of novels. It followed an Englishman named Arthur who discovered his friend happened to be a researcher for a guidebook called “Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy”. It became so popular; it was adapted for stage performances, a TV series, comic books and eventually a feature film.
- The eyeless character featured on this card is a parody of the similar, albeit earless and green, alien included on the cover of most American editions of the Hitchhiker's books.