|Supplies||Cabbage, Water, Carrots|
Kaballa's Market is the first shop in the game. It allows players with enough Kaballa Dollas to buy cabbage cards, water cards, or carrot cards, so those decks should be placed near the Kaballa's Market Starter card. A player does not need to have a bunny in order to purchase supplies from the market.
- Free Cabbage!, Free Water!, and Free Cabbage & Water! cards allow the player to take supplies from Kaballa's Market for free if available and the market is open.
- 1/2 Price Coupon K allows a player to purchase supplies from Kaballa's Market at half price for a turn. This is the only way to purchase a carrot for less than 10 dollas.
- Kaballa's Market Closed! closes Kaballa's Market so players may not purchase anything from it. Players may still receive carrots using Choose a Carrot cards.
- Kaballa's Market High and Kaballa's Market Low re-open Kaballa's Market with the prices specified on the card.
- All Shops Open removes any active price-change or closed cards from Kaballa's Market, re-opening it with the prices on the Kaballa's Market Starter card.
- Kaballa is Jeffrey Neil Bellinger, the creator of Killer Bunnies, drawn into the game.