Lucky Horseshoes are run cards that improve a bunny's ability to withstand most weapon attacks. After running them through, a player may place them on one of his/her own (or an opponent's) bunnies to lower the strength of any weapon attacking that bunny by the number of Lucky Horseshoes that are attached to the bunny.
- 50/50 weapons are not affected.
- The Red Ludicrous Bunny is permanently protected by a Triple Lucky Horseshoe.
- A player may play multiple lucky horseshoe cards on the same bunny for cumulative protection. For example, a Double Lucky Horseshoe and a Triple Lucky Horseshoe on the same bunny will subtract 5 from any weapon level. Lucky horseshoe cards may also be played on Red Ludicrous Bunny to increase its protection.
- The Bamboozled Blacksmith removes all lucky horseshoes from one bunny.
- A bunny abducted by Area 51 or the Mothership (if combined with Quest) must immediately discard any lucky horseshoe cards.
- Lucky Horseshoes may be shared between bunnies joined by the Fingercuffs (if combined with Quest).
- The maximum number of horseshoe a bunny can have is 24: the Red Ludicrous Bunny with all 6 clovers.
- (1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6) + 3 = 24