|The Mad, Mad Donnelaith Bakery|
|Quest Card Info|
|Card ID||0074, 0075|
|◄ Previous||Large Prune Danish|
|Next ►||Magic Fountain|
The Mad, Mad Donnelaith Bakery allows the player to gamble by rolling the red die. When the red die is:
- 12, 11, or 10
- Receive a carrot from Kaballa's Market.
- 09, 08, or 07
- Take 1 cabbage card and 1 water card from Kaballa's Market.
- 06, 05, or 04
- Feed any bunny 1 cabbage and 1 water immediately.
- 03, or 02
- Your Bunny gets whacked by the Mad Scotsman and must be placed in the discard pile.
- A well-thrown pitchfork kills your bunny and adjacent bunnies!
- If the player owns the red pawn, The Mad, Mad Donnelaith Bakery may be played twice, or saved to be played a second time before discarding.
- The Monumentally Mad Donnelaith Bakery is a more extreme version of The Mad, Mad Donnelaith Bakery.
- The Mad, Mad Donnelaith Bakery cannot pay off in carrot, cabbage, or water while Kaballa's Market is closed.
- The Carrot Top Casino also allows the player to gamble with the possibility of winning a carrot or losing a bunny.