|Mad Bunny Disease|
|Quest Card Info|
|▲ Deck||Wacky Khaki|
|◄ Previous||Dodecadruple Lucky Clover|
Mad Bunny Disease may be given to any player whose bunnies all become infected. The player loses one Carrot at the start of each turn until all of that player’s bunnies have been eliminated. Traded bunnies may infect other players’ bunnies. Once a player has returned all Carrots, the player will then have to eliminate all bunnies before Mad Bunny Disease is discarded.
- Neither Halo’d Bunny nor Holographic Bunny can be infected by Mad Bunny Disease.
- A bunny abducted by the Beyea Aliens (Area 51 or Mothership) is returned free of Mad Bunny Disease.
- A bunny that is abducted by any other card will retain Mad Bunny Disease and infect other bunnies.
- Any bunnies joined by Fingercuffs contract Mad Bunny Disease.
- Sunny Day may be used to eliminate Mad Bunny Disease from all bunnies in The Bunny Circle.
- Mad Bunny Disease is a play on Mad Cow Disease (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, or BSE), which is why the bunny pictured is holding a cow.
- The cow the Mad Bunny is holding is a Mooby Cow/Calf statue. Mooby's is a fictional restaurant in many Kevin Smith movies, first seen in Dogma.