|Quest Card Info|
|Card ID||0735, Psi 08|
|Kind||Yellow Kite Psi|
|◄ Previous||Dr. Xavi-Hare|
|Next ►||Horton Hates A Who|
Meteor Rocks may be placed on any Super, Extra Super, or Semi-Super Bunny in The Bunny Circle which loses all of its “special features” and becomes a regular bunny of the same color or type. A player will place this card underneath a Super (or Extra Super or Semi-Super) Bunny in The Bunny Circle to remind all players that it is has become a regular bunny. The “special features” that Super, Extra Super, or Semi-Super bunnies may lose are:
- Eliminating all other bunnies of the same color (or half color) or classification from The Bunny Circle.
- Automatically playing two cards each turn.
- Rolling the Clear 20-sided die for weapons with levels ‘01’ - ‘12’.
- All Red and Pink “special features.”
- A bunny that is abducted by the Beyea Aliens (Area 51 or Mothership) will have the Meteor Rocks card removed (discarded). If the bunny returns to The Bunny Circle, then it will have its special features again.
- Meteor Rocks parodies the comic book character Superman, who grows weak when exposed to fragments of rock from his home planet of Krypton. In the Superman saga, this kryptonite falls to Earth as debris (meteor rocks) from the explosion that destroyed Krypton.
- The small town's welcome sign's design is an homage to the Superman comic book titles, which used a similar style for decades.
- The watertower being hit by a meteor is also seen on Bonanza.
Card #Psi 08