|The Monumentally Mad Donnelaith Bakery|
|Quest Card Info|
|Card ID||310, 311|
|◄ Previous||Incredibly Magic Fountain|
|Next ►||Super Supplies Surprise|
The Monumentally Mad Donnelaith Bakery allows the player to gamble by rolling the red die. When the red die is:
- Receive 3 carrots from Kaballa's Market.
- Receive 2 carrots from Kaballa's Market.
- Receive 1 carrots from Kaballa's Market.
- 9, 8, or 7
- Receive 3 cabbage card and 3 water card from Kaballa's Market.
- 6, 5, or 4
- The player must feed any bunny 3 cabbage and 3 water immediately.
- A bag of flour kills your bunny.
- A pitchfork kills your bunny and adjacent bunnies!
- Disaster! Lose all your bunnies and carrots.
- If the player owns the red pawn, The Monumentally Mad Donnelaith Bakery may be played twice, or saved to be played a second time before discarding.
- The Monumentally Mad Donnelaith Bakery is a more extreme version of The Mad, Mad Donnelaith Bakery.
- The Monumentally Mad Donnelaith Bakery cannot pay off in carrot, cabbage, or water while Kaballa's Market is closed.
- The Carrot Top Casino also allows the player to gamble with the possibility of winning a carrot or losing a bunny.