Owners of both The Quest for the Magic Carrot and The Conquest of the Magic Carrot can mix the games together for even more bunny killing fun! The number of booster decks used from either game is irrelevant.
- Place Kaballa's Market next to Kaballa's Market Two, and place the Cabbage and Water cards and vouchers above Kaballa's Market and the Radish and Milk cards and vouchers above Kaballa's Market Two. Mix the small and large Carrots from both games together, place the small Carrots to the side, and place the large Carrots in a single pile near the Kaballa's Markets. Morden's Metals Exchange goes near the Markets, as would Rooney's Weapons Emporium, Rooney's Weapons Emporium Two, and Weil's Pawn Shop if those shops are being used.
- Cabbage and Water may only be obtained from Kaballa's Market if it is open. Likewise, Radish and Milk may only be obtained from Kaballa's Market Two if it is open. Carrots may always be obtained via Choose a Carrot cards or Carrot Thief! and can be purchased even if only one shop is open.
- Lucky Clover and Lucky Horseshoe cards may be combined on the same bunny to reduce the effective level of a weapon. This means that a Triple Lucky Clover and Lucky Horseshoe can be placed on the same bunny to reduce a weapon's level by 4.
- Bunny triplets can be formed using bunnies from either game. For example, a Blue Sinister Bunny, Blue Gleeful Bunny, and Blue Truculent Bunny can be combined to form a Blue Bunny Triplet.
- Free Agent Bunnies may also be literally interpreted to take any form and color. This means that Free Agent! could combine with Yellow Spiffy Bunny and Green Spiffy Bunny to form a Spiffy Bunny Triplet, or that Free Agent (Conquest) could combine with Violet Timid Bunny and Orange Timid Bunny to form a Timid Bunny Triplet, despite not having the same bunny's artwork.
- If using the Pawns from Quest, then any Conquest P-Cards (Bizarre Baccarat, Blue Plate Special, Chocolate Eclair, Lemon Squeezie, Witch's Spirit, and Zoetic Zoology) can also be used a second time if the player owns the correct color pawn.
- If the Green or Ominous Onyx Booster Decks from Quest are included, then the Zodiacs and Mysterious Places are resolved as if only the Quest decks were being used before revealing the Magic Carrot.