|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||Terrible Misfortune|
|Next ►||Weil's Pawn Shop Starter|
Kaballa Dollas are the currency in Killer Bunnies, and come in varying amounts. They are used to purchase items from shops or to trade to other players. When players draw a Kaballa Dolla card, they must lay it down face up in front of them immediately and draw another card. For extra fun, players are encouraged to proclaim “Dolla!” upon realizing they have drawn a Kaballa Dolla card.
- If Kaballa's Market is open, players with enough Kaballa Dollas may purchase cabbage, water, or carrots.
- If Rooney's Weapons Emporium is open, players with enough Kaballa Dollas may purchase defense or used weapons.
- If Weil's Pawn Shop is open, players with enough Kaballa Dollas may purchase pawns or discarded bunnys.
- Mob Hit allows players to pay Kaballa Dollas to set the weapon level.
- Bounty Mounty allows a player to put a Kaballa Dolla reward on a bunny, to be won by the player who kills that bunny.