|Quest Card Info|
|Card ID||286, 342, 396|
|Kind||Feed the Bunny|
|◄ Previous||Choose 3 Carrots|
Random FTB (Feed the Bunny) cards are somewhat like weapons in that they are used to eliminate opponents' bunnies by being played on a bunny in the Bunny Circle. Rather than taking effect immediately, the bunny dies of starvation if not fed the amounts of cabbage and water listed on the card by the end of its owner's next turn. The player rolls the green and blue dice to determine cabbage and water amounts (green for cabbage, blue for water). See feeding for more details.
- LA Hot Peppers doubles the amount of water on a Random FTB card.
- Sunny Day can eliminate Random FTB.
- Feed the Bunny is the same as Random FTB except the cabbage and water amounts are specified on the card.
- Gorge the Bunny requires a high amount of cabbage and water.
- Feed All Your Bunnies applies to all of an opponent’s bunnies.
- Everyone Feed a Bunny applies to one bunny from each opponent with a bunny in the Bunny Circle.