|Random Paintball Assault|
|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||LA Hot Peppers|
|Next ►||Run Amok|
Random Paintball Assault may be played on any bunny or pawn which becomes the same color as the die with the highest number. The player rolls the violet, orange, green, yellow, blue, black, red, and pink dice. If multiple dice tie for the highest number, the player re-rolls those dice until only one die is highest. It may be helpful to keep track of the bunny/pawn’s new color on paper.
- If the bunny becomes red or pink, then it inherits the special feature for that type of bunny.
- If placed on a bunny and the black die is the highest roll then the bunny dies.
- If a half color bunny is the victim of a Random Paintball Assault, then it will become a full color bunny (determined by the roll of the dice).
- If a pawn’s color has been changed using this card and is later recalled with Pawn Recall, it reverts to its original color.
- Random Paintball Assault may not be played on Free Agent!, Double Free Agent!, Holographic Bunny, Specialty Bunnies, Celebrity, or Super bunnies.
- If a bunny has changed color due to Bunny Booster or Better Bunny Booster, and is then later a victim of Random Paintball Assault, the results of Random Paintball Assault take precedence. If Random Paintball Assault is played first and then Bunny Booster or Better Bunny Booster, Bunny Booster or Better Bunny Booster will take precedence.
- Play on a red or pink bunny so they are likely to lose their special ability.