|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||Center Of The Circle|
|Next ►||Scarlet Letter|
Red October may be used once by a Player to abduct bunnies.
- Each player rolls the die once in the order of play.
- Players who roll an Odd number must place one of their bunnies into the Red October while players who roll an Even number may take a bunny out. The Player who placed the card rolls last and may roll twice.
- If a player rolls an Even number, and no bunnies have been placed into the Red October, then he is out of luck.
- After the last player has rolled (and possibly re-rolled), any bunnies that are left in the Red October sink into the Discard Pile.
- All the Nu cards are literary references (since they first appeared in a special printing for Barnes & Nobles). Red October parodies the novel The Hunt for Red October, a 1984 novel by Tom Clancy.
Card #Nu 007