|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||Random Paintball Assault|
|Next ►||Run Transformer|
Run Amok allows a player to force any opponent (or him/herself) to discard the top and bottom run cards and replace them with new cards. The player losing the run cards will draw two more cards immediately and choose from the cards in-hand which two cards will be placed in the run positions. If played on him/herself, the player may purchase a bunny from Weil's Pawn Shop or a weapon from Rooney's Weapons Emporium to place as a run card.
- The title of Run Amok is based on the Star Trek episode Amok Time.
- The green bunny is a parody of the Star Trek character Mr. Spock. Mr. Spock had a slightly green complexion.
- The orange sky and the red sun are reminiscent of Star Trek's planet Vulcan, as shown in the episode Amok Time.
- The weapon the bunny is carrying is a parody of the weapon used by Mr. Spock in Amok Time.
- The same red sun is also shown on Ambassador Bunny.
- If you already have Run Amok as a saved special and it’s now your turn, play Run Amok on yourself, discard your Top and Bottom Run Cards, and then draw two new cards; but before you replace your Top and Bottom Run cards, purchase a bunny from Weil's and put it down as your Top Run!