|Through The Looking Glass|
|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||A Tale Of Two Bunnies|
|Next ►||Twenty-Three Skidoo|
Through The Looking Glass may be used once by a Player or given to an Opponent to increase (Odd rolls) or decrease (Even rolls) their Cabbage or Water supplies by the amounts rolled.
- If a Player gains Cabbage Units or Water Units by rolling an Odd number, then he must take them from the Discard Piles for those supplies.
- If the correct amounts of Cabbage Units and Water Units do not exist in the Discard Piles, then a Player may either take Vouchers or keep track of what the game owes him.
- The Player may take the supplies later when they become available in the Discard Piles.
- If a Player pays Cabbage Units and Water Units by rolling an Even number, then he must discard the amounts to the Discard Piles. If a Player does not have enough (or any) of a supply, then he discards what he can. The player never owes the game any supplies after the card is played.
- All the Nu cards are literary references (since they first appeared in a special printing for Barnes & Nobles). Through The Looking Glass is a combination of two parodies:
- The first is a parody to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, a 1865 novel by English author Lewis Carroll (aka Charles Lutwidge Dodgen).
- The second is from the original Star Trek TV show. The episode Shore Leave brought the crew down to a vacation planet where Alice from Wonderland and a talking rabbit with a pocket watch appear to Dr. McCoy.
Card #Nu 010