|The Trojan Bunny|
Weapon Level 10
|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||Laser Gun|
|Next ►||The Ebola Virus|
The Trojan Bunny is a level 10 weapon. When placed on a bunny, the owner of that bunny must roll the black die. The weapon kills the bunny unless the roll is higher than the weapon level. Lucky Clover, Lucky Horseshoe, and defense cards can help the bunny to survive.
The Trojan Bunny does not attack when played. Instead, the next time the player who owns the bunny launches a weapon, the Trojan Bunny explodes. When the Trojan Bunny explodes the bunny must roll higher than a 10 to survive. Adjacent bunnies must also roll higher than a 10 to survive.
- If the bunny is auctioned off, gambled, or dies then The Trojan Bunny goes with it.
- A bunny abducted by Area 51 or the Mothership must immediately discard the Trojan Bunny.
- Blown Trojan may be used to cause the Trojan Bunny to explode immediately.
- The Trojan Bunny is similar to the Trojan Horse described in Virgil’s The Aeneid, where soldiers built and then hid within a large wooden horse which they left as a gift to their enemies, who brought it inside the city. At night the soldiers climbed out of the horse and were inside the walls of an unsuspecting city, giving them a marked advantage.
- The movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail parodied the Trojan Horse by building a wooden rabbit, but forgot to get inside when delivering it to the enemy. This is slightly closer to The Trojan Bunny since it’s a rabbit instead of a horse.
- Trojan Bunny is one of the non-bunny cards labeled “Bunny” in the game.