|Quest Card Info|
|◄ Previous||Through The Looking Glass|
|Next ►||W Is For Whammy|
Twenty-Three Skidoo allows all players to discard any cards in their five-card hand that have a 2 or a 3 in the Card Identification Number.
- Players may keep any cards that they wish.
- All players must immediately draw new cards from the Draw Pile so that each has five cards in their hand.
- All the Nu cards are literary references (since they first appeared in a special printing for Barnes & Noble). 23 Skidoo is the name of a poem in Book of Lies.
- The building is which is Manhattan's (New York City, New York) Flatiron Building. The building sits on a triangular block formed by Fifth Avenue, Broadway and East 22nd Street, with 23rd Street grazing the building’s northern point. The view is similar to that which can be seen from 23rd Street and 5th Avenue. 23rd Street gives the card its name.
- Spider Bunny appears on the side of the building. The Flatiron building was the home of the Daily Bugle in the Spider-Man movies.
- Note that between the Nu version and the Chocolate Booster Deck version, the card name changed.
Card #Nu 011