Weapon Level 14
|▲ Deck||Perfectly Pink|
|◄ Previous||Everyone Feed A Bunny|
|Next ►||Leaky Tiki Torch|
Twister is a level 14 weapon. When placed on a bunny, the owner of that bunny must roll the clear 20-sided die. The weapon kills the bunny unless the roll is higher than the weapon level. Lucky Clover, Lucky Horseshoe, and defense cards can help the bunny to survive.
Twister is placed on a single- or half-colored bunny which must roll higher than ‘14’ to survive. Once Twister has targeted a particular color of bunny, it will not target that color (or half-color) bunny again.
For example, if Twister starts on a Green Bunny, then all Green (or half-Green) bunnies in The Bunny Circle will no longer be targeted. If Twister starts on an Orange/Violet half-colored bunny, then all Orange and Violet bunnies (or half-colored bunnies of those colors) in The Bunny Circle will be skipped. Twister will move clockwise around The Bunny Circle each round until it reaches its next viable target.
- A bunny with the Heavenly Halo as well as the Holographic Bunny, Specialty, and Celebrity Bunnies are never viable targets.
- Free Agent! (and Double Free Agent) bunnies may be targeted by Twister, but only if no Violet, Orange, Green, Yellow, or Blue bunnies (or half-colored bunnies) have yet been targeted. This is true because once Twister has targeted any color of bunny listed, a Free Agent! may instantly become one of those colors and avoid becoming a viable target.
- If Twister has no more viable targets in The Bunny Circle, then the storm dissipates and is removed from The Bunny Circle.
- If Twister is contained within a section of The Bunny Circle by two Barriers, and that section contains no viable targets, then the storm is also discarded.
- If a bunny under Twister dies before rolling for Twister, Twister can still re-target the same color.
- Twister parodies the 1939 movie The Wizard of Oz which began and ended in black and white, while the middle dream sequence was color. The balloon represents the mechanism by which Dorothy returned home to Kansas.
- The Wizard of Oz prominently featured a tornado or twister. In the tornado is Kaballa's Market, two Carrots, a cow (parodying the movie Twister where a cow flies by an observation van), and a bunny.
- The Wizard of Oz prominently featured the yellow brick road, shown leading to the Emerald City.
- The Wizard of Oz character Dorothy lived on a farm in Kansas, parodied as the barn from Rooney's Weapons Emporium.
- The Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz is shown in the distant background.
- The rainbow over the Emerald City parodies the song Over the Rainbow from the movie The Wizard of Oz.
- In the lower-right corner of the art is a miniature playing surface for the game Twister.