During the course of producing Quest for the Magic Carrot, Creative Team Alpha created seven Unique Bunnies. These bunnies are not super, specialty, or celebrity bunnies, and are not one of the main types of bunnies, but they are specific colors and can be used to create a color Bunny Triplet. Each of these bunnies also has a unique feature associated with it.
List of Unique Bunnies in Quest for the Magic CarrotEdit
- Holographic Bunny (Red) - Immune to certain weapons
- Dago Bunny (Green) - Protects any Kinder bunnies the player has in the Bunny Circle
- Pinky Tusca-Hare-O (Pink) - Can change positions in the Bunny Circle
- Lonely Ranger (Blue) - Roaming Red Run card
- Ambassador Bunny (Violet) - Placed in an opponent's area of the Bunny Circle
- Brundle Bunny (Orange) - Safe from weapons, but must feed double the amount
- Bunny Detroit (Yellow) - Can only be directly targeted by a player who is a mother.